Thursday, July 9, 2009
Give me the right of way
over the corn steps into your sleep,
the right of way
over the sleep path,
the right to cut peat
on the heart slope,
It should be illegal i think sometimes, illegal to feel this good.
There is simply no "reason" !
Please do join me. .. so why are you sitting there? R U smiling yet! Lets dance ... (on vaseline).
Its getting dusky dark, a rumbling, small horizontal flash of lightning. Two small birds chase each other back and forth through the high hedges. I think they are in love & if they each had ribbons they would be making a peace weaving in the branches.
Poor beagle bunny scared of thunder.
He shakes under the table with a hunk of tenderloin wasted between his paws ... such a tender old grandfather my little beagle now.
I want, want ... this mailbox. It lives near the Outer Banks. Looks so lonely, i wish to take it home!! Put shelves inside it and lock up manuscripts & photos. A file cabinet just for me.
hmmm.... ... must be bold... or grow rusty! : )
* Waterfire Providence, Rhode Island
I want to go see maybe in October. Love the artist statement... and you can volunteer, too. Or light a candle. A wonderful city.
* A baby beautiful, beautiful ! (my sister due three weeks from now).
* New word: glaucous
* Song: Ann Peebles: I can't stand the rain
* Song: Love Hurts: (ah... who cares :)
* words that made me happy recently (thanks to some of you) :
2. dirt bath
3. worm poop
4. i bought a collection of poems
6. exobless (a word verification on blog) *very appropriate!
Hope you're all well... thanks for the most beautiful comments. I have the best bloggers on my page! Peace and joy to your moments, i wish.