Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dew Light

Now in the blessed days of more and less
when the news about time is that each day
there is less of it I know none of that
as I walk out through the early garden
only the day and I are here with no
before or after and the dew looks up
without a number or a present age

W.S.Merwin
.



TimeScapes: Rapture from http://vimeo.com/timescapes on Vimeo.

2. Learning to fly  (verson i got had no volume, listen with eyes: the stars stars stars)
3. Mountain Light (you can almost see the earthly breathe almost)

People are always talking about time.
What is time, what is travel through time.
Asking, I think, what is life, who am I as traveler through this grandeur; my heart.

*These videos speed up time, but seem to slow it down.

.
Video compliments of a friend. Wanted to share.
And to all of you, for such beautiful words in comment boxes and my email, Thank You so much. Hope to respond properly later in the month.

.
Already "unplugged" for less than a week, am more plugged into a source of me. The mind quiet of info clutter is easier to listen into; it opens like a sun swept field of wind. Tall warm wheat bends and whistle-whispers through the solitary absence;  later it seems as if little mice feet came to tramp across the blank white page, gift-giving words from an inner earth damp and good with a hidden spring.

blessings, peace, and may your gifts rise up and kiss kiss kiss your face (let me know if they leave little lips of colored lipsticks)
.

4 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

Oh the stars!
Thinking back to the monotonous days of working in an office when time dragged on and on ..... compared to now when I pack my days with art, poetry and nature. So many wonders to drink in and not enough time to savour. Unplugging is a solution to this dilemma...... time to plug into the source of you. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
Thanda.

lynne h said...

this unplugged sounds so nice, M... thank you for reporting on it. : )

xoxo

rivergardenstudio said...

How beautiful your writing, "the tall warm wheat bends and whistle-whispers..." If you had a book I would read it right now... roxanne

Christine Clemmensen said...

So true it slow it down.
OH MY HEAVENS! Those films blew my mind and tore my heart open (generously :) Mon dieu - the beauty

Thank you for sharing this, I shall pass it on

Peace and silence, smiles and
stars .·.*·